• Make sure your file are exported in the unit of millimeter (mm), each part in an individual file.
• Maximum uploading file size is 80MB, if your part is more than that, please contact us.
• You should able to see the cost instantly, if you don’t, there’s a possibility that your 3D model may need to be fix and upload again. Netfabb online probably can help fixing. We suggest you download the fixed file, double check make sure it’s fixed properly then upload again to our website.
• If you are not sure what infill or layer high to choose from, stick with 200 micron layer height and 20% infill. These are quite standard and should be good for prototype, testing or school project.
To know more before you upload files visit Frequently asked questions.
* Customer out of Singapore please contact us for international shipping cost.