PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg Build It Full
• Filament net weight 1kg
• Easy to print
• Vacuum sealed with silica gel
Build It Full PLA filaments are fomulated with TotalEnergies Corbion biopolymer.
TotalEnergies Corbion is a global technology leader in Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) and lactide monomers. PLA is a biobased, recyclable, and biodegradable polymer made from annually renewable resources, offering a reduced carbon footprint versus traditional plastics. TotalEnergies Corbion, headquartered in the Netherlands, operates a 75,000 tons per year PLA production facility in Rayong, Thailand. The company is a 50/50 joint venture between TotalEnergies and Corbion.
Luminy® neat resins from TotalEnergies Corbion are compliant with the relevant regulations and standards related to bioplastics:
- Approved for use in food contact applications in EU (EC No. 10/2011), USA (FDA 21 CFR) and China (GB 9685-2016)
- Compliant with EN13432 and ASTM D6400 standards for industrial composting
- Biobased content of 100% according to EN16785-1 and ASTM D6866
- REACH compliant
- Reduced carbon footprint (read more in:peer reviewed LCA study)
- Made from GMO-free crops
|PLA PLA+ PLA-PH Data Sheet|
|Tensile Strength at Yield (MPa)||45 MPa||58 MPa||480 MPa||ASTM D638|
|Tensile Elongation at Break (%)||3.5%||32%||23%||ASTM D638|
|Notched Izod Impact (23°C) (kJ/m²)||2.1 kJ/m²||24 kJ/m²||63 kJ/m²||ASTM D256|
|Flexural Strength (MPa)||62 MPa||71 MPa||850 MPa||ASTM D790|
|Flexural Modulus (MPa)||3500 MPa||3251 MPa||33000 MPa||ASTM D790|
|Heat Deflection at 66psi||55 °C||55 °C||65 - 68 °C||ASTM E2092|
|Specific Gravity||1.24 g/cm³||1.23 g/cm³||1.2 g/cm³||ASTM D792|
|Melt Mass-flow Rate g/10 min (190°C, 2.16 kg)||3 - 5 g/10 min||4 - 9 g/10 min||3 - 8 g/10 min||ASTM D1238|
1.75mm 1kg PLA filament
Suitable for most 3D printers.
Extruder temperature: 200°C - 220°C
Heated bed temperature: 0°C to 60°C
Density: 1.24 g/cm3
1. PLA is biodegradable, non-harmful, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
2. Good material toughness and good material strength.
3. Low material shrinkage rate and uniform diameter.
4. Suitable for complex models.
Filament net weight: 1kg
Spool weight: 200g
Box Weight: 100g
Spool: 200mm (Outer Diameter) * 55mm (Inner Diameter) * 65mm (Height)
All filament will be packed in vacuum sealed plastic bag with silica gel.
• To avoid moisture, keep the filament with zip-lock bag when it's not in use.
• Attach the filament end to the side of the spool with small binder clip.
|Dimensions||21 × 21 × 7 cm|
Beige, Dark Blue, Dark Brown, Lavender, Mint, Pale Orange, Pink, Shocking Pink, Silver, Tender Pink, Transparent, Turquoise, Black, Grey, White, Yellow, Orange, Pale Pink, Red Violet, Baby Blue, Blue, Green, Dark Green, Brown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.