Things to note for TPU printing:
• Not all design is suitable for TPU printing, it’s better for parts that no need support, Parts needed support may not printed properly or other issues.
• We suggest you to check “Please check file printability” during placing order, unless you have experience with TPU printed parts, know what the outcome will be like and can accept it.
• Printing TPU with FDM printer may be very stringing and affect the smoothness of the surface.
• We can’t help removing support for parts printed with TPU, as the support may stick firmly on the parts and break the parts, it’ll be great the support are removed by yourself as you know the design better.
• Area with support may not printed properly.
• Please upload STL or OBJ format.
• Make sure your file are exported in the unit of millimeter (mm), each part in an individual file.
• Maximum uploading file size is 80MB, if your part is more than that, please contact us.
• You should able to see the cost instantly, if you don’t, there’s a possibility that your 3D model may need to be fix and upload again. Netfabb online probably can help fixing. We suggest you download the fixed file, double check make sure it’s fixed properly then upload again to our website.
• If you are not sure what infill or layer high to choose from, stick with 200 micron layer height and 20% infill. These are quite standard and should be good for prototype, testing or school project.
• Cost may subjected to changes if your model is having error or unprintable.
• If you have specific orientation of your 3D model to be printed, please change the position accordingly, we will have a check for you. Else we will decide the orientation for your 3D model.
To know more before you upload files visit Frequently asked questions.
* Customer out of Singapore please contact us for international shipping cost.